Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gifts..gifts..TONS of gifts :D

Hey everyone! It's that time again...that time where Cassi Island is having an event HUGER then ever :D Tonight at midnight the pirate event & Masquerade ball will kick off, running from Aug. 29 to Aug. 31. The entire sim is filled with gifts and dollarbee's, most of them pirate themed. You'll find litteraly hundreds of free goodies all over the place, so make sure you check it out!
Let me first show you my lastest release, called Indiana Boho. I had so much fun making this! It's slightly crazy, but also funky and fun :) The set comes in all wearable layers for easy mix n match. Available in my mainstore only for the moment!



And here's my own contribution for the Pirate event, L$1 gifts ONLY available at the event, for this weekend:




Keep an eye on the blogs for all the goodies available ;) Also...a special invitation for the grand opening of The Grotto on Sunday, where limited edition gowns by LVS&co and myself will be sold ONLY that one evening ;) More info on that soon!

Take care everyone and enjoy the event!
<3 SySy

No comments: