Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Contest time :D

Goodevening all :)) I've finally started a flickr group and decided to do a monthly fun photo contest :)A friend pointed out to me it would be fun to see who's wearing my designs and how, and I thought to make it into a contest monthly :) So here's the deal in short:

You can join the **SYSY's** Flickr group and submit photo's wearing one of my outfits(please no more then 5) for the month. I will select every month the nicest 3 photos. Sometimes there will be themes, to start things of easy the theme for this month is black. :D Prizes are as follows:

**1st prize: Photo will be displayed for a month in SYSY's Mainstore and you'll recieve a L$1000 SYSY's giftcard

**2nd prize: L$500 giftcard

**3rd prize: L$300 giftcard

This contest runs from August 27 untill September 27! This should be fun!

Also I've released the black widow outfit today, a set in knitted black. It comes with a top, pants and skirt (in all possible layers) and a sculpted scarf and sleeve attachements.



Up in the mainstore! Hope you enjoy and i'm looking forward to seeing your photosubmissions!

<3, SySy