Thursday, June 19, 2008

Funky funkay funkayyy!

Hi Fashionfriends :)
3 brand new funky dresses are just released :) I had insane fun making these...
First up, is the Analu Funky gown. Yep i named this dress after Ana Lutetia, she's such a sweetheart and I love reading her blog. The Analu funky gown comes with a skirtbase, systemskirt (including instructions to avoid the SL bug), very lowcut top (front and back :P) and 3 flexi attachements for the skirt.



Next is the Chocolatte gown. Yep i really really got funky! *lol* I myself love the hippy/gypsy feel to it:



And last but not least I used the textures of my attitude dress, the laces from the little black and brown dresses, and mixed things up somewhat, the result is the Lowee dress, named after my dear new neighbour from Hongkong:



All up in the mainstore :) Taxi's, Limo's etc. here :P

Stay tuned for a blogpost about the Cassi Island Coney Island event, with lots of freebies, Live DJ's prize giveaways and fishing contest going on right now and during the rest of the weekend!

Have a great day/evening everyone!
SySy
Credits: Poses used in this photoshoots are from Stella's Fashion Model works! I wandered into her store yesterday and met Stella. She was lovely and gave me some great poses :)I love them ALL!

No comments: