Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SySy's New Wedding Dress - Laetitia

For the last few weeks, SySy has been very busy and each time that I have seen her, she has been wearing various parts of a wedding dress. I got to the point where I didn't ask questions and just accepted her for the little weirdo she is while I wait for her to finish up whatever she is working on.

As days passed, she would send me pictures of the dress and I was starting to really look forward to seeing more and more of it.

Her close friend, Laetitia, that she made the dress for fell so in love with it, that she demanded SySy sell it in her store. I for one am grateful because it is a thing of beauty. The dress is 66 sculpted prims and SySy's most complicated work thus far.


















The picture doesn't do it justice. Not at all. The gown is just gorgeous. You can see it for yourself at her main store and also at Styles of Edo.

Next to the dress, there is an info button which you can click to receive a note card with some important information about the dress to help you decide.

Sigh, now if only I could talk Sky into marrying me all over again so I can wear this someplace else other then on the beach.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rigby/179/178/23 --- there is your ride to see the gown for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

xo - Soph

1 comment:

Sascha Frangilli said...

I want to marry SySy too!!!!


;-)