Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SySy's New Releases!

"Just before the death of flowers,
And before they are buried in snow,
There comes a festival season
When nature is all aglow."

Author Unknown

Personally for me, nothing says fall better then dark, rich colors and beautiful thick fabrics. First cold chill I feel in early fall and I am in my closet digging for cozy clothes to wrap myself in and I am not any different in SL. While my av might not get cold, I can pretend, right? Well, SySy has me covered.

Tweedy Les Robes..in 5 gorgeous rich colors. Mmm...I want them all in real life. The skirt is short enough for those days that it isn't really cool yet but still cozy ready for a slight chill. The turtleneck, omg. I love it.

Next up is her Hope gown in a deep, rich violet color. It was originally made for the winners of a Sxy2nd fishing contest last weekend, but now the dress is available in her main store.

Sexy, draped, one shoulder bare and a deep delicious violet color. Perfect for those autumn formal events!


Tp and wrap yourself up in some fall yumminess.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rigby/178/178/23


xo - Sophia Harlow

No comments: