Saturday, August 29, 2009

Starlight Exclusives opening tomorrow!

YAY! I'm excited for the opening tomorrow of Starlight Exclusives, an initiative of RubyStarlight Writer who's hosting an exclusive boutique containing the designs of 17 awesome designers who created a fall design especially and only for this boutique! I took a sneak peak and the designs are really amazing :)

As for my own contribution for this project, I've made something totally different then what you're used to from me! It's sexy, daring, hot, yet elegant :P I'm not gonna show it yet since we keep everything mysterious hehe, but if you look close at this invitation picture you will see some vaque image blended in ;)



Tomorrow's opening will kick of with a stunning fahionshow where the models will show all exclusive designs! Hope to see you there!

<3, SySy (i get the hell out of my blog before Sophia kills me that i blogged myself again :P)

No comments: