Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Introduction Post




Hello! I am Sophia Harlow, the new store manager for Sysy's Design and I am soo excited to be a part of her team! The first item on my To-Do list was come on here and introduce myself...so bear with me.

For those who don't know who the heck I am, let me tell you a bit about myself. I joined Second Life in September 2006, I have co-owned a few businesses, and currently own Sacred Studio with my wonderful real life and second life husband, Skyhawke Sodwind. I do a lot of different things in SL...everything from marketing for several SL business' and modeling to raising chickens and blogging.

Enough about me..let me tell you what I will be handling for Sysy: all customer requests/concerns/ questions, marketing, organizing fashion shows and charity events, blogging and well...all that stuff that keeps her from designing more amazing things.

Yah! I did it! I told you about me, I went over what I am doing for SySy and now all that is left is...

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

8 comments:

SySy Chapman said...

You officially RULE! <3

Dezi Jarvinen said...

Soph your my hero!!! ::hugs::

Terri Zhangsun said...

oh congrats Sophia! I didn't know you were going to be doing this. I love the clothes here and shop here all the time!

Leah McCullough said...

YAY!! congraaaats!! You're both amazing and I'm really happy about this

hugsssssss

Alicia Chenaux said...

Woot woot!! Now I know where I'm going to be shopping!

Laleeta Xue said...

Zomg congrats Soph!!

Beulah said...

this make me so happy when 2 brilliant people join together and make a great team
congrats to you on your job

Aisuru Rieko said...

hiya!