Thursday, March 26, 2009

RFL pt. 2

Wow, i was so busy with the clothing fair and other RFL activities, my RL and such that I didn't blog for a while!
But here's my promised RFL items post part two :)
To start with I've added two limited editions of the Noa dress only for relay. They come in black/pink or black/red combinations and will only be available in the RFL vendors for the period of the campaign!





Find these at my mainstore!
Here's some other interesting finds I have from RFL vendors across the grid:


Wearing: Leezu! Audrey flexi dress RFL/blue


Wearing: Lemania Indigo 's Narcissus gown with shoes RFL

And this last one is just for show off purposes *hehe* at the RFL clothing fair auctions I had the highest winning bid for Moxie Polano's wonderfull one of a kind "Sloth" gown. This beauty raised 60000 L$ for RFL!



^^ It's so purrrrdy :D
Stay tuned for more RFL posts like this and keep an eye on our United Forces team blog aswell where Morgan Kincess and I will be blogging more wonderfull donated items!

<3 SySy

No comments: