Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Egyptian valentine?

Afternoon everyone!

Just in case you haven't noticed: It's soon valentines day :P I did two things this year, since i got a great responce on my red gift dress for the AIFW, i created a similar version in hot pink, L$1 gift for valentines day :) You will find it under the stairs in my (YES AGAIN lmao) new mainstore building :)
Wear sunshades, cause its REALLY pink!!!! Comes with all layers:



And, as many of you liked my new Wena dress so much, i did a special limited edition (available untill feb. 15 only!) of that dress in rose/pink :)



Cab to the mainstore right here!

And there's ofcourse the Digital Alchemy event! This brandnew rezzable sim is celebrating it's opening with a Bang :) You'll find many goregous designs all Egyptian themed. My own contribution is the nefer gown which is only on sale at the Kings Rezzable sim:



<3 SySy

No comments: