Wednesday, September 10, 2008

YaYa, birthday

Hi everyone! Wow..did today turn out different as I've expected. Today its my RL birthday (yaya..i'm turning "old" 35 years hehe) and i was planning to have some exciting things for you all or at least throw a nice party. Unfortunately in RL some unexpected things happened, which is why I decided to not have a party at this moment ;)I'm rebuilding the entire mainstore aswell, most of it is done as you can see, just some finishing touches. Leaving you for now with the latest release YaYa, funky dresses with 3 different prints.





All are up in the brandnew (still working on!) mainstore, come have a look if you like :)

New releases and surprises will follow soon,
Love, SySy

1 comment:

Laura18 Streeter said...

Aw I just saw!
(late) Happy Birthday SySy!!!!

Laura