Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11



Being from The Netherlands myself, I haven't experienced the absolute devastation and terror of the happenings of 9/11 2001 in the USA, for which I'm thankful. This doesn't mean I'm not remembering those who've lost their lives, the families and friends who are left behind as a result of this horrible day the world changed. I'm forever gratefull that my friend who was in NYC at the time, made it home safely but I will always remember. Today my thoughts go out to all of those affected by these happenings, and lets not ever forget!

You can pick up the US flag shiny bikini free at my mainstore. I've made this bikini once for an event and I remember many people liking it and didnt' got it then ;)
It's at the front desk in the middle.


Untill next time,
<3 SySy

No comments: