Thursday, August 14, 2008

SALE SALE SALE :)



Hi everyone! There's a L$99 sale going on for a week in my mainstore right now :) Much items are priced down, find the sale in the left round department of the mainstore!

I've released new tanktops aswell today, a 70's -ish inspired print tanktop in 5 colors :) Pictured here in brown, available aswell in blue, rouge, olive and teal.



Also i'd like to announce the opening of my 7th store in the beautiful Rue D'Antibes sim :) Come on over and check it out, some very lovely shops there :)

Last but not least, much <3 to Sasy & Minx for doing such lovely reviews :D

Untill next time,
<3 SySy

4 comments:

Loxley Tatham said...

Hello SySy.....fantastic a sale - love sales and especially at your shop. Could you please tell me where you found the belt that you are using as an accessory with your new top and pants....very cute belt and I would like to know I might located one like it?

Also, always love reading your blogs and you deserve all the nice comments that you receive from other bloggers.

Stella Stapleton said...

oh dear..my assistant Mhairi and I just spent a wad at your store *sigh*. Now, Mhairi wants a raise to buy more..thanks SySy LOL. Beautiful clothes..love 'em, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi SySy - just got done wandering through your new island - very nice - I learned about you while reading the July'08 issue of ALTAMODA Fashion & Lifestyle mag. I love the dress you wear in that. Did you design that as well?

Anonymous said...

oops - didn't set "email comments"