Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Little hippy

Goodevening friends :)

I was feeling in a hippy mood and made fun hippy outfits called little hippy! They come in two colors, cream and soft green and each set has a leggings, flexi skirt and top which comes in all layers aswell as the leggings.





I'm also opening three new sattelite stores, at the Aspire sim, Best of SL boulevard and Wiladma's mall. The last one is open for business! Feel free to take a look, the sim is lovely and my neighbour is Unique Monsoo with lovely designs aswell :)

Also i'm working on some fun tee's with texts, I already sent my members a little preview but expect that soon ;)

A last reminder: The L$99 sale is still going for 2 days! Friday those items will retire and no longer be available, so grab them while you still can ;) You can find the items on sale at the left round part in my mainstore!

Thats all for now folks,
t/c SySy

No comments: