Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slipdresses, cookie and Lingery/beachwear Expo!

Hello everyone :) Lots of new releases the past few days!
Let me begin with the Shiny cookie dresses, swirly fun summerdresses with 3 layers of flexi satin. They come in lightgreen/creamy and oldrose:





Then there's 3 new sexy slipdresses, in black, blue and aubergine (these are available at the mainstore aswell as on the Beachwear and Lingery Expo!)





And thats not all! I'm for a while now designing an entire lingery collection, which i will be selling at my mainstore sim :)) Work in progress, but I'm planning to release some items REAL soon ONLY at the Lingery Expo! Currently you can buy bikini's, sexywear and a special for the expo designed free green bikini!



Hope you have fun and enjoy the new goodies :)
I'm going to shop till i drop at the Footwear Expo!
<3,
SySy

5 comments:

kristianne matfield said...

PLEASE please please please please please PLEASE tell me where the hair in you first picture is from!??!?

<3

Kristianne

UmbraLux said...

I second that question!!!! That hair is fabulous....please share...
^.^

SySy Chapman said...

WHOOPS seeing your comments only NOW. the hair is from Mirai style, called Chao :D Japanese WONDERFULL hairstore, watch my next post will put the lm ;))

Venus Petrov said...

Hey SySy! Awesome designs and I can't wait to zip over and grab me some! Rock on!

kolin said...

Looking to buy swim suit? Check out this online store for the best brands of swim wear! Those looking for best deals can check the bikini on sale section!!! http://www.verysexybikini.com