Thursday, June 5, 2008

MORE Rfl & new release

Yep i'm spamming the blog today, second post LOL but I want to get this out while the expo is still going ;) So I released a brand new dress, and decided to also make a limited edition color for Relay for life. The dress is called Earth, and comes in golden bronze only. Except ofcourse the RFL edition, which is in wine/purple. Earth comes with a glitchpants, top, flexi skirt with laced layers and a sash with sculpted bow.





Hope you enjoy them! Taxi to mainstore here, Taxi to Expo here!

A note to European football fans (or, like me, just getting the fever from everything and everyone around you who's so hyped about the upcoming championships lol) I've got something up my sleeve together with Habi (belt designer) for this weekend. Hehehehe, stay tuned for that, its fun i promise!

No comments: