Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wheelies, Face2Face grads show & more!

Hi people! First of all, when I read Sasy Scarborough's blog about Wheelies, i wanted to contribute and i'm working on some special releases for the cause. Please read the story and donate some into their donation fountain!

Secondly, today Face2Face model agency will have their graduation show featuring my designs at 12 pm SLT. If you're interested, you're hereby invited :)

I'm currently burried in work for several charities, and ofcourse the RFL is still running, so i'm trying to make some time for other things aswell at the moment. I got lots i want to feature on this blog, will split it up into two blog posts as i think the following will deserve its own post ;)
For this one, my newest release..iss...a bridal gown! I did it :) My first ever bridal gown, i do hope you enjoy it :)


Available in the mainstore <3
Watch my second blog post :)
SySy

No comments: