Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Elle Humpday, Operation Squeegee!

Hello all,

This weeks humpday happiness item is a new summer dress called Elle. I originally started to make this as a gown, but liked it better as a shorter dress. Not sure if i will ever release these, so grab it now while you can for L$69 ;) For this wednesday only!



SYSY's Mainstore

In other news, and this is something i'm SUPER excited about: Stay tuned for operation Squeegee. This fundraiser will kick off July 1st and is an effort from a combination of designers, creators, bloggers, photographers and volunteers to help raise funds which will go to The National Wildlife Federation. This to try to help in cleaning up that disastrous Oil spill in the mexican gulf. You can find all the info on the event right here on the Squeegee blog.

For a sneak preview of some of the designs which will be created especially for this fundraiser, check out the flickr group (note that new photos are added regularly) :
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1452130@N21/pool/

And last but not least: Sadly i'll be removing some worldcup tanks of countries who are not in the running no more. (YAY Holland is still in :P). I'm gonna add NEW countries who made it through the first round, if you have any particular country request, feel free to drop me a line and i'll add it ;)

Happy wednesday everyone,
<3 SySy

6 comments:

werwer said...

Microsoft Office 2019 Activator will be the Microsoft Office 2019 compatible activator. Suppose you are also an individual who does not just want to spend finances to invest in Windows ‘ initial duplicate. But you also like to use the comprehensive features of equally Windows and MS Office 2019, https://freeprosoftz.com/microsoft-office-2019-crack-download/

unknown said...

You have a great site, but I wanted to know if you know.
Any community forum dedicated to these topics.
What was discussed in this article? I really want to be a part of it.
A society in which I can obtain information from others with knowledge and interest.
Let us know if you have any suggestions. I appreciate this!
imazing crack
minitool power data recovery crack
3dmark crack
windows 8 enterprise crack

Naeem Shah said...

This is a large cup. On your website, keep up the good work.
Your blog has a lot of potential, and I look forward to exploring it further.
Thank you very much for your hard work. I'm going to go out and find it for myself.
It's something I'd suggest to others. They will, I am certain.
utilise this website
x264 video codec crack
reason crack
avast pro antivirus crack
toolstoo crack
corel videostudio crack
hitman pro crack
cyberlink powerdirector crack
easyworship crack

Happy Happy Love's said...

Thank you for the information.
it has been quite beneficial to me.
I'm hoping for a few more postings from you.
hard disk sentinel crack
careueyes pro crack
fl studio crack
iobit malware fighter crack

Anonymous said...

I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Easy to Direct Download All Software But thankfully, I recently visited a website named vstpirate
PyCharm Crack
Native Instruments Komplete Crack
iZotope Nectar Crack

https://programsasvirtualespc.net/ said...

Good POst
Autodesk 3ds Max Crack
MAGIX ACID Pro Crack
CCleaner Professional Crack