Monday, May 31, 2010

StarWriter

Hey ladies! (assuming most of you are ladies since I do female wear :P)

Got some exciting things lined up!
First of all, a new outfit with lots of mix and match wearing options. This is what happens when my friends start to play on looklet (RL outfits website) and ask if such and such outfit can be done in SL. I gave it a shot, and here's the result!



Here's a picture of the original:


The set comes in four different color combinations, including the legwarmers, sculpted parts and belt. They are up in the mainstore right now!

Second, Second Style Island is having a 50% off sale on selected stores starting TOMORROW June the 1st, running till June the 7th! Various designers have several items marked down to 50%, ****ONLY On Second Style Island****. My items which are marked 50% off have a sunshine on them, can't miss! Again, ONLY in my sattelite store in the SS sim.

Items on sale:
*Yardena dresses, all separate colors & fatpack
* Aphrodite gowns, all colors
* Tweedy sets, all color sets

Get those discounts in my store at SS Island!

<3 SySy

No comments: