Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Newness :)

Goodevening all!

Can you believe I actually forgot to post my latest releases? Gosh i've been busy both in my RL job and in SL. But it's all amazingly fun especially the SL projects i'm involved in at the moment. There's sooo much exciting stuff coming up, which I will blog about soon!!

So whats new? Two new sets, both come in two colors. The Java gown is a slim long evening gown with damasque fabric top and velvet skirt. Very simple yet elegant looking, perfect to match with dramatic asseciories :) In blue and rozes:





And the Unique sets (named after my friend Unique Monsoo), casual sets with pants and blouse, finished with sculpted sleeves and leg attachements. The blouse can we worn tucked or untucked :) Two color combinations:





Quick Tp to the mainstore here :) I also like to mention that one of these days i'll remove all my items from my old sim, so if you haven't updated your LM's yet please do so, as at the end of the month the old sim won't be available no more ;)
Thanks everyone and have a great evening!
<3 SySy

No comments: