Saturday, October 4, 2008

Beans on toast, anyone?

Goodevening all!

The first part of the autumn collection is now released and available in a special wing in the mainstore :)
Starting with "Beans on toast", yes thats right, Beans on toast is the name of this new sexy VERY mini sweater dress *lol*. A while ago when I was finishing up a design, I talked to Sasy about what to name it and how I always have trouble naming my outfits. She replied name it "beans on toast" jokingly, but i vowed there and then I'd create an outfit and name it Beans on toast..so here it is :P Beans on toast comes in three warm colors: red, blue and bronze. All layers are included and slouchy socks with sculpts aswell.





Next is the Ponched set, a fun sportive yet elegant dress which you can wear with or without the sculpted poncho and legwarmers. In cream, green and lavender.





And the Black cat catsuit is the latest I created, for now only in black but I'm considering doing more colors and combinations. The scarf is a fun little extra to spice things up a bit.



Lastly I'd like to invite you all to my fashionshow tomorrow at 2 PM SLT, brought to you by LOOK Elite model agency :) It will be a fun show and I'm preparing a nice goodiebag aswel ;)



Hope to see you there!
<3 SySy

1 comment:

Sasy Scarborough said...

I am hungry now :P YAY alll so sexy

xox Sasy xox