Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Socks n tanks

Wow, that was certainly a good idea to put the 300L$ giftcards for half price sale :) Some people are buying over 10, contact me when you do i'll make you a special discount ;) Well whats new today, I just had some fun making some warm woolen long socks:

Get them for 55L$

4 warm colored long tanktops: L$85

and two short dark tanks: L$65


All available in my mainstore for now, tomorrow on slexchange aswell. For my groupmembers I'm sending out a nice little extra Christmas gift as soon as SL lets me back in *lol* *UPDATE: grid back, groupgifts sent*
To join the group simply touch the subscribe-o-matic sign in my mainstore and recieve a special welcome gift aswell!

1 comment:

Shenandoah Saintlouis said...

Leuk om een mederlandse te zien!! Ik kom snel eens in je shop kijken!!