Saturday, August 9, 2008

Zaara gown new, 24 hours PARTY time!!!!!

Hi everyone :D Let me first of all post my latest release, the Zaara gown. Named after my friend and fellow designer Zaara, of the beautifull designs of Zaara's Indian Couture :) The gown comes just in one color, as I want it to be somewhat special :) Zaara comes in all wearable layers and is available in my mainstore right now.



And there's some very exciting news I have to share with you all: Today at 12 PM SLT (thats tonight at 21.00 Central European time), the Cybertopia Shopping Centre will have a 24 hour party marathon! And why is this exciting news you ask? Becauseeeeeeeeeeee, there's a ton of designers in the shopping center, who've designed special gifts for this occasion! You will find gifts all across the sim during these 24 hours. This is my own, the freeflower summer dress in brown, ONLY available for 24 hours during the event :)



And thats not all!!! Every hour, there will be a hidden box *somewhere* in the sim, containing L$500 for the lucky finder!
To make things even crazier: Many of the shopowners in the shopping center, will give you a L$25 refund on every single purchase you make.

We've got live DJ's, performers and entertainers in the house for 24 hours long!
Hope to see you there, we're kicking off in just an hour! TAXI right here
<3,
SySy

No comments: