Friday, August 22, 2008

Mademoiselle Fleur & Autumn

Ok I admit, i was too busy trying to get into the hairfair and actually totally didn't blog this no more *LOL*! OMG if you haven't yet, GO TO THE HAIRFAIR, gorgeous gorgeous hairstyles and ofcourse your lindens are well spent as 50% of most sales will go to charity ;)
Anyway, here's the new releases I wanted to blog about. Remember i did the free brown flower dress a while ago? I got so many requests for it in other colors, that i made 4 new ones. Mademoiselle Fleur they are called and come in all layers (pictured here in blue, green, rouge and black available aswell) Up here in the mainstore!


Also i couldn't resist doing yet another hippy feel outfit, called autumn. This set only comes in brown:



Hope you like it! Now excuse me, I'm going to go to the hairfair again and make another round :))
t/c everyone,
SySy

No comments: