Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Snuggly new releases & Christmas gift and uhm..tagged!

Some snuggly new release today: The snuggly sexy sets! They come in 3 colors-brown, lila and blue. Including a sexy belted black leather pants and a tucked sweater with flexi scarf. The sweater also comes in red with a flexi scarf, but this is one of the Christmas presents currently under my tree :) Expect more presents to come soon...
So here we go:

Brown set: SLX link, mainstore link

Free Christmas gift: mainstore link


And uhm...i've been tagged *lol* by Ravenlynn, thanks very much rooooooooaarrrrrr but here we go!
Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.(4) Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I am a huge HUGE Janet Jackson fan since i was 11 years old! Now being 34 it's still the same... I don't do the teenage-poster-room thing no more, but i do have all you can think of with Janet on it *blushes*.

2. Hmmm, what else to say..I don't drink! All i drink is tea, even when going out to a bar or dancing, I'm always ordering tea and having a blast of a time!

3. I'm seriously considering starting a Janet Jackson fanclub in SL....

4. Why am I writing this? I hate chainletters!

5. Since 1 year I learn to play spanish guitar (my dad is a guitar teacher) and during the year i think i exactly practiced 5 times...

6. I love making websites and maintain a few....yep you guessed it, also a Janet Jackson one!

7. Ouch only at 7? Ehm.... in RL, i'm happily married and have 3 cats. Love them to death (yes, both hubs and cats lol)

8. I made it to the last!!!!! What more, i'm a chainsmoker trying to quit all the time (with no success so far), I'm too much online in SL (who doesn't?), I'm a music freak and I love meeting new people (RL & SL).

Right!! Now i have to find 8 ppl to tag ooow lawrd...impossible since 1. everyone has been tagged by now and 2. I just started in this big blogworld and don't now that many people. But here I go: June Dion, Duncan Dryssen and ofcourse one of the most talented and my favorite designers in SL LeeZu Baxter!

No comments: